All Baptisms in the Parish of Bangor take place in St Comgall’s Church, Brunswick Road, Bangor, BT20 3DS.
To book a Baptism at least 2 months notice is required. Please note that parking will be to the side of the Church and behind the Church in the carpark.
The procedure for registering for the Sacrament of Baptism for your child is as follows:
- Please contact the parish office to express your interest by filling in the Form below.
- Practical issues:
- Access to the Church will be from the side entrance (top left of the Church).
- Toilets are closed.
- The doors of the Church must be left open for ventilation you are advised that the Church will be cool/cold.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the time of the service.
- Please read the linked page here, which is a copy of the Baptism Ceremony.
- A brochure about the Parish Schools of Bangor can be assessed by clicking the PDF – Brochure 4 Parish Schools
Please complete the form below and we will get in touch.
Baptism Registration Form
Baptism will take place in the following Church: St Comgall’s, Brunswick Rd, Bangor.
[Please note that these dates given might be subject to change, in those circumstances you will be notified. All dates shown have availability.]