ALL BAPTISMS – STARTING BACK MID-SEPTEMBER 2020
All Baptisms in the Parish of Bangor take place in St Comgall’s Church, Brunswick Road, Bangor, BT20 3DS.
To book a Baptism at least 2 months notice is required. Please note that parking will be to the side of the Church and behind the Church in the carpark.
The procedure for registering for the Sacrament of Baptism for your child is as follows:
- Please contact the parish office to express your interest by filling in the Form below.
- Practical issues:
- Access to the Church will be from the side entrance (top left of the Church).
- There will be a restriction on the number of attendees please ring the office to confirm.
- Toilets are closed.
- The doors of the Church must be left open for ventilation you are advised that the Church will be cool/cold.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the time of the service and observe the social distancing restrictions of 2metres when entering and exiting the Church.
- Face masks are required throughout the service.
- Please read the linked page here, which is a copy of the Baptism Ceremony.
- A brochure about the Parish Schools of Bangor can be assessed by clicking the PDF – Brochure 4 Parish Schools
Updated 16 March 2020. Due to the Covid-19 virus all meetings are cancelled until further notice. Contact the parish office direct once you have registered online. When booking please email a scanned copy of your child’s long birth certificate. We will be in contact asap with further dates and details.
Please complete the form below and we will get in touch.
Baptism Registration Form
Venue re meetings for Parents & Godparents: cancelled until further notice
Date of meetings for parents and godparents: cancelled until further notice
Dates available for the Sacrament of Baptism are shown below:
Church: St Comgall’s, Brunswick Rd, Bangor.
- Dates to follow starting – Mid-September 2020
[Please note that these dates given might be subject to change, in those circumstances you will be notified. All dates shown have availability.]